My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, December 18, 2023

Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone December!

The design team members had a choice to go Anything Goes or use a theme of Wrap it Up!  My mind immediately went back years ago to a wrapped package project I had made for Ike's World Challenges.  I just had to let this special image make a return for this challenge!  The image is by Ike's Art and our beloved friend Ike or Sue passed away in 2022.  Her memory and her awesome personality and spirit live on forever in her art and the friends and family who remember her always!

I had this gorgeous gold shimmer sheer fabric that I wrapped my box in after wrapping it with white paper.  The Christmas Elf (I want to call her that but the actual title may have been a bit different) was colored with markers and gold bits of acrylic paint added here and there!  I absolutely love this image and have used it so so much!  So Merry Christmas, Ike!  I miss you 💖  Now it's your turn to do whatever you want just make sure it isn't a card 😉 and enter the The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone Challenge!  We look forward to visiting you blog this holiday season!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment