My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, December 4, 2023

The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge for December with LeighSBDesigns!

Merry Christmas and Ho Ho Ho where has this year gone?  An immediate highlight of 2023 is all of the magnificent new releases by LeighSBDesigns!  Golly but there have been so many and so awesome!  This month at Monday Greetings, Leigh is sponsoring our challenge and we could hardly wait to start creating with this most amazing and PURRfect kitty named Santa Puss Slimline Digi Stamp!    This is the very first image from the brand new Loveleigh Kitties Collection that we will see more of in 2024!  Check out the brand new LeighSBDesigns Boutique for the Poinsettia and Holly Christmas Collection, 2023!

Here is Santa Puss along with Poinsettia and Holly Festive Metal Decorative Digi Paper and A Charming Christmas Compendium of Festive Sayings!  I colored in Procreate then printed out Santa Puss fussy cutting with a small white border left.   I printed the digi paper on glossy photo paper for the background.  I layered my sentiment onto a smaller sized piece of the same paper again in glossy photo paper and popped up on foam squares.  I added some gold flakes to the two corners to accent this amazing metal decorative paper!  This little kitty has captured my heart and I am in LOVE!💖 
I look forward to seeing all the wonderful entries at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge for December!
I am also entering this at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog Poinsettia and Holly Challenge #24 for December :)











No comments:

Post a Comment