My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Challenge #15 Spring Leprechauns at LeighSBDesigns!

I have some lovely clover which peeks out before spring is officially here and blooms with gorgeous little purple flowers.  This year I didn't get a picture of it blooming but when I went out to take a pic after it had rained....well, this happened!

There among the clover was Oddleigh Leprechaun and his pot of Oddleigh gold!   His sentiment got a little lost in the clover so he sprinkled some gold around it to help you see it!  One for the photo album I do declare!  I also think he needs to have his lovely image entered in the Spring Leprechauns #15 Challenge at LeighSBDesigns!  You let me know if you have ever found one of these lucky fellows under clover in your yard! 😊

Check the sale out here at LeighSBDesigns!


Totally fabulous new Spring Wildflowers Collection at LeighSBDesigns, too!






 

2 comments:

  1. Love it Nan! Fabulous project and love your clover story ☘️

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete