My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, April 7, 2023

Creative Inspiration Challenges with All Dressed Up!

Welcome to my first design team post for the first challenge of the Creative Inspiration Challenge!🥳. We hope you will join us every month for fun crafty goodness!  Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up!  Have a look see at my digital play with the oh so charming image Love Spring Time!  I do love spring time and I do love this little girl and her butterflies!

I used Procreate to color the image and added some sparkly spring stars!  I layered that on to two digital papers (Spring Wildflowers from LeighSBDesigns) .  Do come play along and be part of the excitement at the all new  Creative Inspirations Challenge!  Our theme is always Anything Goes!




2 comments: