My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, March 4, 2023

The Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge for March🍀

Time to create anything but a card!  Scrapbook layouts, tags, calendars, boxes oh my goodness the things you can make for us!  Our theme is:   Music Makes the World Go Round!

I am still doing my digital photo album!  This page is celebrating Noah’s love of all things musical and his awesome talent playing the guitar!  The background is a pic of a piece of packing cardboard that I tea stained by laying down used tea bags and swirling them around.  I then imported them into Procreate and made all kinds of lovely colors!  The image of a guy playing the guitar I made in an AI program in Creative Fabrica!  I just listed some words and out came this wonderfully fabulous image that has Noah’s exact beard and glasses!  I made the music note in Creative Fabrica’s Spark section and the Word Cloud Creator (I think that is what it is called) 🎶🥁🎸.  We have traveled a good bit of the Blues Trail which Mississippi has miles of and Memphis is an hour from Clarksdale where we stay often.  The music notes are from LeighSBDesigns’ Balleigh Part Monster Set!  Come on down and play with us at the Outlawz PAM Challenge for March!


No comments:

Post a Comment