My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, March 6, 2023

The Outlawz Monday Greetings March with Mirtillamente!

A huge thank you to Eve at Mirtillamente Craft Shop for her continued support of our challenge each year!  She is so generous often sending extra images for our design team to work with like she did this month!

I had a play with Phoebe Rain and Apple Pie!  I colored up Phoebe with Copics and created a background of delicious apple pie and cold milk in Photoshop.  I also created my sentiment in Photoshop.  To me this makes perfect sense as I am always thinking of food but especially when I am wet from rain or cold!  I inked the background with the apple pie images with Distress Oxide shabby shutters.  Come get crafty with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge for March where the required greeting is Hello March and the optional twist is to add food 😁



 

No comments:

Post a Comment