My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, May 1, 2022

SheepSki Designs and Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge at The Outlawz!

Time for The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge and we are inspired by the poem "Wynken, Blynken and Nod" by Eugene Field.  I love this one so much and I took my inspiration from the line "The old moon asked of the three."  Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is Sheepski Designs!

I used the image Purrr-fect Love with two sentiments!  I think this image is soooo sweet!  I colored the kitties, moons and roof with Copics and used phthalo blue watercolor for the sky.  The stars were created by splattering titanium white acrylic paint with an old toothbrush....do not use your teeth's toothbrush!  I made three of the stars sparkle by using the white acrylic and a liner brush to create the lines.  Oh, before splattering the colored image I cut out a second copy and used washi tape under it for a mask.  Pretty important to keep the kitties and roof from getting really starry!  I used fired brick Distress Ink for the sentiment and foam tape to adhere it and some patterned paper and red cardstock with a touch of glue was all it took!  We hope you will come play at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes with us!





No comments:

Post a Comment