My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, May 1, 2022

A Card for Ike

We lost a shining star in our crafting world and a beautiful friend in so many lives!  Ike would be chastising us for our tears and telling us a joke to make us smile.  She was an amazing soul and I know she shines even brighter as a star in our skies watching over us now!  I can't put into words what she meant to me and the many wonderful acts of kindness she did for me as I know she did for so many!  I was in the process of making this card for a design team when I heard the news and when I went back to it all I could think about was Ike and her love for cats.  So I am adding this to her challenge sending all the love in my heart to her 💖  




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Nan. Ike will be missed by many of us all around the world! Thank you for sharing your words of tribute to Ike and your lovely card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful tribute to our dear friend Sue she would have loved this card as it sends us all a hug .
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear Nan for sharing your words of tribute to Ike and your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete