My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Mermazing Ike

While crafting away for the MerMay Challenge at LeighSBDesigns I couldn't help thinking how lucky I am to have some amazing friends through design teams!  I had this lovely mermaid printed out for Ike's World Challenges and really wanted to use it for this month.  I saw that Dagmara, a team member from Ike's World Challenges, is posting her makes for the rest of this year even though the challenge is now closed.  It was such a sweet thought and wonderful way to remember our dear friend, Ike!  So I added Ike's mermaid to a canvas with Leigh's sentiment from the FantaSea Senti set and the pearl bed from the FantaSea Scape set.  It made me really happy to create with the beautiful mermaid and Leigh's sentiment seemed to go so well with it.

I wasn't going to post it anywhere but here on my blog but I decided that sharing Ike's images is something that I don't ever want to stop doing.  So I dedicate this to the amazing, loving and kind, Ike in hopes that we all take the time to treasure the true friends we have in our crafty universes 💖

All details and linky party are here.
I am also linking this to Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges for May where the theme is Mermaids and the sponsor is LeighSBDesigns.  I am only entering for fun!


8 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful Mermaid and the sentiment is perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! And thanks for joining my blog! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at PaperDragonfly challenge!

    Patricia DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patricia! I just entered for fun this month as I start on the design team in June! I couldn't resist all the mermaid goodness in May!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful Nan, using Ikes mermaid with Leigh’s. A wonderful tribute to Ike! 💕

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful tribute make in Ike's memory Nan, I love how you combined her lovely mermaid with my designs too! Beautiful! Thanks so much for using LeighSBDesigns new FantaSea Collection and playing in our MerMay Challenge!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete