My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

SUYP CHALLENGE

 I have been playing with Procreate on my iPad since before Christmas when my kids gave me the whole bundle.  I don’t think this qualifies as an entry for Ike’s Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge but I thought I would share it.   The image is a furr-bie  (freebie) on the challenge blog this month.  It is Cat Smiles and he is so darn cute!   The very simple .gif occurred after a few hours lost in Youtube watching really talented folks do amazing things 😼.

This is my first attempt to .gif anything and it came out pretty good😊.  Come enter this month’s challenge with your kitty related project!  And check out Ike’s Art and Ike’s World Challenges blog, too!


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cool, and I am in awe that you managed to add a Gig. I wouldn't have a clue !!!
    Thank you for using my kitty and yes please - add him to SUYP .... he's purr-fect =^..^= :-D :-D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If not for your wonderful image my little scribbles would have been for nought! :) Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I should have typed GIF up there not Gig LoL
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I figured but I am not up to speed on the correct terms 😂

      Delete