My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Day 6 of the Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop!

 I am going with my second choice for today's post since life jumped in the way of my original plans!  But that's ok because I learn something new every year about Poe and this year I discovered that the very famous artist Manet made illustrations from The Raven!  I really loved his raven and it was included in a set of digital downloads from Mrs. Cogs Crafts!  I plan on framing this with a new mat!

My little Poe doll was sitting on the shelf watching all the blog hop fun and feeling so left out!  Better late than never, dear Poe!  The image included the cool typewritten title and I really liked how it looked so I left it.  

This is going in the last day of the blog hop and all the deets can be found HERE~ Also, check back at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog for the My Dark Valentine Blog Hop coming up in a couple of weeks!

Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop 2021
January 19 - 23

Proudly Hosted by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps

5 comments:

  1. Love your little POE doll... great image of a raven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that raven plus title - and your Poe doll. See you in February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Raven and I really LOVE your little Poe doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I didn't know about Manet either, that is so cool, thanks for sharing the info and creating this wonderful vintage style make with it too!
    Thanks for playing along again this year and hope to see you in February for our Gothic Valentine Blog Hop!
    p.s. Check out the 5 makes submitted by Vivian which I've now added to the hop!
    Stay Crafty & Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    www.LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete