My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 22, 2021

Day 4 of the 6th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop!

 I made a Poe theater years ago with royalty free images and digi images all from scrap.  I was proud of it but when I saw this Poe Theater at Raidersofthelostart on Etsy it made me want to do it all over again!  I ditched my drop from the ceiling characters and backdrops of years past and went with what I thought would be the best way.  Then remembering how impossible it was to photograph anything on the inside of the theater I went with a modified version aka. lazy Nan way!  I just cropped these and didn't mess with the photos and even threw in a behind the scenes look at the chaos that consumed my afternoon!  The cat food box is not showing but that is the base!  My house is a no throw zone for any packaging cardboard!  And when these projects happen I just smile to myself and pat me on the back!



I love how sexy Poe is looking in this one! 😍


And of course this is going right to the blog hop at LeighSBDesigns!  All the details including the linky party can be found HERE!


                                          Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop 2021
                                                                    January 19 - 23

                                                                Proudly Hosted by


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Poe theatre is marvellous and an interesting project you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your theatre is amazing... love all the details!!! Great Poe puppets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I too looked at these images and thought about it (I think I have the stocks of cardboard too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, totally POEtastic Nan, I love every detail! What, there's homes where people throw away boxes?...I'm aghast LOL!!!!!!
    Stay Crafty & Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    www.LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete