My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Day 2 of the 6th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop!

 Welcome back for day 2 of the blog hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  I used the Edgar Allan Poe Portrait and Signature image (I didn't use the signature on this one 😋) by LeighSBDesigns!  I added a funny sentiment and umbrella with rain in Cricut Design Space cause that is about the only design software I can manage to get to cooperate with me!  Then just printed out on paper and used the Arteza watercolors.  Still cannot get my printer to print on ANY kind of watercolor paper 😢...yep, definitely user error!  I am not to blame for messing up the tape removal from this one either!

So check out the Blog Hop post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog for all the details, a few simple rules and the linky party!  See you there!

 

Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop 2021
January 19 - 23

Proudly Hosted by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps



7 comments:

  1. OH my gosh... this is hilarious!! The background is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoooooAaaaaah, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it Nan! What a POEtastic make, love everything down to the clever word twist! Have you tried Canson's XL series Mixed Media? It's the only watercolour/mixed media paper thin enough to go through my printer and I love it!
    Stay Crafty & Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    www.LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.. tickled me and interesting composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Poe card Nan, love the background you created!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete