My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Far East Beauty Gecko Galz January Challenge

 

This is my project for the Gecko Galz January Challenge.   This is one of the many challenges and blogs that slip my memory!  I was really glad I found it today!  I used the Smitten Digital paper pack and the Japanese Traditions Digital Collage Set to make this card using a free template from Stampington & Company.  Totally didn't take a photo of the inside but I added a freebie sentiment "Follow Your Dreams".  I used three of the images from the collage set and one of the papers from the paper pack.  I cut out the panels and the card base (orangeish cardstock) with my Cricut.  I added the images to a panel and attached to the front and gold embossed around each window.




No comments:

Post a Comment