My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Dec. 14th Tis the Season Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

 I picked this cute little Mama Elephant stamp and die cut set up Saturday at Tuesday Morning.  It was super cheap (4.99) and I really loved it!  I made a tag using some papers and some mistletoe which much to my surprise I had not mistletoe stamp!   I "borrowed" some foliage from another stamp set I had and with some mowed lawn Distress Ink, shimmer spray, and some confetti I made up a sprig and attached a silver tie ribbon to it.  So now they are happily kissing under the mistletoe!

I am entering this at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge "Red, Green and Silver" and at Leigh's Tis the Season Blog Hop!

To play in the hop & qualify for the prizes please follow the BLOG HOP RULES found HERE with the linky party, too!
The Blog Hop closes at 5 til midnight pacific on Dec 2



4 comments:

  1. A totally adorable festive tag!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pandas...what a cute tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute festive tag Nan, love the mistletoe and cute pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant job on the mistletoe! Love your sweet kissing pandas!!! The Tuesday Morning in our town closed... I was so sad!

    ReplyDelete