My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Dec. 12 Tis the Season Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

 

Noel has a completely white Husky dog named Luka and he spends most of his time begging his Nana (me) for treats and lolling about for pets with his tongue looking just like the picture above!  This was a watercolor tutorial by Nianiani and I did my best to alter him to be Luka.  I totally tore the right hand corner of the paper when taking the masking tape off!  Did I let that stop me?  Nope, so I am linking this to Leigh's Tis the Season Blog Hop!  (I mean what is glue for but to fix life's little mishaps?)

To play in the hop & qualify for the prizes please follow the BLOG HOP RULES!  Click HERE for the details and linky party!  The Blog Hop closes at 5 til midnight pacific on Dec 20!




5 comments:

  1. Great work.... love LUKA... cannot even tell you had a blopper!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always "tattled" on myself! Even as a kid! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. LOL, you did great, he's totally a Luka and adorable!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nan, fabulous background and love the cute doggie!

    ReplyDelete