My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Dec. 15th Tis the Season Blog Hop!

 

Susan has had so many lovely watercolor projects that have inspired me during this event!    So this is me tipping my hat to Susan🧑🏻‍🎄!  Nianiani did a gorgeous tutorial on these trees; her picture is totally fabulous! Nature really is not my strong point in painting but I had a go at it!  I am entering this in  LeighSBDesigns Holiday-tastic Tis the Season Blog Hop!  This is a play as little or much as you want blog hop and the rules, details, and kinky are HERE🥰. I am writing this blog on my iPad cause my reoccurring back problems have occurred lol and I can’t sit at my computer.  Please excuse the linking errors that might /probably are happening!

4 comments:

  1. That’s a beautiful watercolour scene, you should be proud, love the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly a magical scene Nan, love it! Feel better soon!!!!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your water coloring, your trees are beautiful. Looks like it is still snowing! Nan sorry to hear about your back!! Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete