My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Day One of the 31 Days of Halloween, 2019


CAUTION:  Squeals of delight and munching of candy may be heard throughout this post!
It is that time of year again!  LeighSBDesigns is hosting the 31 Days of Halloween once again and the much anticipated day has arrived to begin the celebration!  Lydia and Alfred have come out of their slumber to play amongst the ghoulies and help present my makes!
First, some details that you will want to know and a reminder that to make this as stress free and enjoyable as she can, Leigh, has a Linky to drop your projects in for the days you are able to participate.  Be that one to thirty-one and any number in between!  So take a deep breath and we will dive into the chilly, Halloweeny? waters!  Just click on the link to the LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog for the simple in and outs of the blog hop!
LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 2019
Here is a quick card with the faboolous reminder that the Quirkleigh's CarnEvil has been somewhere very near...……...
Supplies
Spectrum Noir Markers
Paper from the Ms. Sparkles and Co.
Black cardstock
Halloween ticket from my stash
Glue and staple

Off to hop to the Spooktacular blogs and see all the fun projects! 




19 comments:

  1. Lydia the lobster girl is one creepy doll!!!!! Love the dolls~ Great Stack of Carved Pumpkins, love your card. Happy 31 Days of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is indeed frightful! A gift from my son lol but she scares me too much to leave her out all year long! Thanks for visiting me :)

      Delete
  2. Squeal of delight! Happy Day 1 of 31 Days of Halloween! So thrilled to have you & the dollies joining in the spooktivities & I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you've done with my Stack o' Carved Pumpkins! Wickedly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love...you are hearing equal squeals of joy from my end :) Thanks for hosting the fun!

      Delete
  3. Spooktacular card, love the pumpkins x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yummy pumpkins. Happy hauntings. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkin stack is such a great image and such fun to color :) Thanks for hopping by my place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumpkin stack - it will feature somewhere in my posts at some stage!! Super colouring - great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only regret is I didn't grab the Carved kitty at the same time :( But thankfully that can be fixed lol! Thanks, Susan!

      Delete
  7. Those fun background is a great add on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I see you share my excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and fun is your card. Love the pumpkins..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love the coordinating background paper and the staging with the doll in the coffin. Creepy!

    ReplyDelete