My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Edgar Allan Poe with Ike's Art!


I love Poe as anyone who knows me knows! and yet I sit typing furiously after having to quickly make a digital make for the wonderful Ike's World Challenges #113 Edgar Allan Poe.  Why am I not prepared you might ask?  I blame Halloween!!  Yes, the ghosts and goblins have broken my printer,  totally erased my concept of time, and well, anything else that might possibly be considered a down falling on my end!  

So now on to the image Poe Bust by the lovely Ike!


Digitally colored and layered on the Dragons Lair Designs paper from the kit Trick or Treat.

I am off to cry in the not so dark about Halloween's horrible treatment of me this year!  You run get your Poe project ready for showcasing with no regrets but be careful!!




No comments:

Post a Comment