My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Day 31 of the 31 Days of Halloween, 2019!!

We are at the end of another wicked fun LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
And what a fabulous time it has been even if those rascals the gremlins hit high and low for most
of the month!  Hats off to all who made the ENTIRE 31 days making, posting, commenting, you have my highest regards!  And to those of us who had some gaps during the month....or maybe that was only me??? anyway applause all around!
Click HERE for your look at all the amazing Halloween creations at 
My last make for the season features Mirror, Mirror by Ike's Art!
The secret potion worked for a while but my mirror now reflects a sad story both way!
I am making a final attempt to catch up on my commenting and please know I will be stopping by all of your blogs in the next few days to see all of your awesomeness!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Thank you so much for joining in on LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop, it’s been a real treat having you play! Wicked cool creation today, she’s gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS IMAGE... What a great card... great colors! it is one I have, need to pull it out next year! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great images to use on your card, great make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy image, it has been a great hop. Great colouring, how did you do your flesh tones? I always have problems with skin colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing creation and congrats on getting as far as you did with 31 DOH. I must admit this year I totally dipped out as I am trying to paint my house :-(
    Thank you so much for using one of my images.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images! And a good warning too ;) Hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooktacular Card!!!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Nan at least on the days you did enter you hopped to everyone’s blog!! Unfortunately someone played with an entry BUT did not hop to all blogs to leave spooky love 💗

    ReplyDelete