My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Day 19 of the 31 Days of Halloween, 2019

Click HERE to enter the Linky Party
and get all the details on the blog hop
Broken water pipes in my kitchen!  Now the gremlins are going a bit too far and definitely 
too damp for my liking!  But back again and almost dry for Day 19 with some digital play!
I used a gorgeous paper by Janette at Dragons Lair Designs from the Trick or Treat Collection and the gooey "blood" drops are actually chocolate bits from the Guilty Pleasures Collection! Dragons Lair Designs has sadly closed and I hold onto my kits from Janette tightly as they are so wonderful!  And proudly representing Mr. Poe are the following images from LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps:
I am gonna hop off with a bit more of Dragons Lair Designs!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Day 19! Oooh aaaah so Spooktacular! I love how you’ve used my designs today, that purple is gorgeous! Oh those pesky gremlins, what a nightmare to have broken pipes in your kitchen! Seriously, we do love a good scare on Halloween but now they’ve gone too far! Hope everything is all sorted out now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are still at my house....trip to ER with horrible cut on my leg from a picture frame project in progress! LOL may not finish that now!

      Delete
  2. What a great POE design... I LOVE POE... Your colors are fantastic!!! Happy 31 DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular display loving Poe and Ravens!

    Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page! Love the combination of papers and images. The colour is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. Love the Poe theme and the blood..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects, I particularly like the bat x

    ReplyDelete