My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Day 16 of the 31 Days of Halloween, 2019

Click HERE to join the Linky Party
and get all the details of the blog hop at
Frank and I have been burning the midnight oil with some 
self-help books!  It is going well for him and so-so for me😉.
I had no clue from whence he came to be in my files but I did
a little research and discovered he was a free digi from Wonderstrange.
Just a bit of color and some washi tap with a mash of leftover paints from
an acrylic painting session was all he required to visit the party!
Hope the 31 DOH are treating you wickedly!


11 comments:

  1. Great Frank digi... I didn't know Frank to be interested in self help... maybe he has turned his life around!!! Great card! Love the background! HAPPY 16th of 31 DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the self help books have been instructive... Love your scene - fab background and I love the Frank image...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 16! What a creeptastic scene, he’s so cute sitting there reading his book! FaBOOlous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Frank is trying to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have quit a few of their images still .. how fun is he ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooktacular scene with Frank!

    Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would imagine poor Frank needed a lot of help :)
    Great colouring with the acrylics.

    ReplyDelete