My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Day 5 The 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop Presented by LeighSBDesigns!

Happy FANG-tastic Day Five at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Don't forget the SALE at LeighSBDesigns our gracious hostess for this whole month of fun!

 The inspirations are coming in over at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop so go here to the Main Haunt Hop Post for the Haunted linky party! 👻


Tonight's post is another quick one after a long day shopping with Noel!  I love Vincent Van Gogh's "Starry Night' and have painted it in acrylics adapting it to fit some of Leigh's lovely images and just to try to follow some of his most inspiring brush strokes!  So when I saw this set of digital images by Nature Sight on Etsy it was just awesome! 

 I printed out one of the images and layered on to some cardstock dabbing some gold acrylic paint around the edges and quiet messily at that!  I printed out one of the senties from the Halloween Senties Set by LeighSBDesigns and wonkily cut around the phrase edging that with the same gold acrylic paint!  Then I glued both on some goodie bags I had and punched two holes closing it with an also wonky bow!   We have a Halloween party every year and I will just open these up (possibly more to come?!?) and add the good stuff!👻

I am also a Cryptkeeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2024!  Yup, thanks Dex for your help!


The countdown timer that I keep adding in the most odd places is by I Love Halloween.com 😋


No comments:

Post a Comment