My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Creative Inspiration Challenges with LeighSBDesigns 🎃

 What a splendid fall I am enjoying this year!  The leaves are falling like rain and all crunchy beneath my feet!  Welcome Fall, welcome!   And speaking of my most favorite-test things in the world, our sponsor this month at Creative Inspiration Challenges is LeighSBDesigns! 🤩🥳.  A royal big thank you to our lovely Leigh for all her creative genius that provides us with hours and hours of crafting heaven and for sponsoring our challenge!  We got to have a sneak play with the brand new 2024 CAToWeen Loveleigh Kitties Collection!

Feast your spooky eyes on these glorious kitties!   Be still my little heart!  I played with the witchy Hocus Pocus Slimline Kitty Digi Stamp!😸.  


I colored the kitty with colored pencils using a bit of white acrylic paint for highlights and fussy cut leaving a small border.  Such a glamour puss needed a palatial home so I got the Cricut dusted off and started cutting out the  Raven Gothic Window Layered SVG Cutz design also by LeighSBDesigns!  You know me and shiny and sparkles so I used mirror and glitter cardstock with one plain cardstock!  The senti is printed on a digital paper I created in Procreate and is the CAToWeen Senties Set from the new collection!  Then I popped the adorable Hocus Pocus Loveleigh Kitty and sentie on the marvelous Raven Gothic Window!
Two things I want you to do:  take a look at the creeptastic new collection at LeighSBDesigns and come play with us at Creative Inspiration Challenges for October!  Now I am off the walk through the crispy leaves and cool breeze!






No comments:

Post a Comment