My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Day 2 The 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop Presented by LeighSBDesigns!

Happy Haunt Hopping Day 2 at the 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Make sure you check out the SALE going on now of all things Halloween-y and CAToWeen-y 😸 at LeighSBDesigns!

I have a quick post to share today so here we go!
I am a fan of the movie Hocus Pocus and those not so adorable Sanderson Sisters! So of course when I saw this FREEBIE at Craft with Sarah a UK SVG designer, blogger and YouTuber; I had to have it and make it!  Just sign up on her blog and get the password for her huge selection of free SVG designs!   This was 6 layers and was a dream cutting out and popping together for a super spooktastic wall hanging!  I just added a wonky ribbon hanger and it was done!   The inspirations are coming in over at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop so go here to the Main Haunt Hop Post for the Haunted linky party! 👻

I am also a Cryptkeeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2024!  Yup, thanks Dex for your help!

The countdown timer that I keep adding in the most odd places is by I Love Halloween.com 😋










1 comment:

  1. Great wall hanging! Must look for the svg! Happy haunting!

    ReplyDelete