My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Vintage Kittens Play

Mixed media art is one of my favorite things but I have been soooo lazy lately (well, a few years maybe?)!  I sit down and my mind goes to some neat techniques to use then the ultimate question pops up....Do I want to chase down all the supplies involved?  The answer is always NO 😞  I haven't given up on the whole process and to prove it I have this little project!

I kinda faked mixed media by stamping in a couple of different inks, using some stickle type things, using some glue mixed with pink Gelato through a stencil and gluing some beads and sequins.  The image is free from Free Pretty Things For You!  This image is included with 7 others and each one is so vintage and wonderful!  I am going to enter this at Ike's Show Us Your Pussycat Cat Lover's Challenge for July!





1 comment:

  1. So cute and I love how you made the background :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete