My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Ike’s World Challenges Christmas in July/Anything Goes!

 Can you believe that it is mid-July?!?  I can but only because it is hot as blazes here🥵. But on to more important matters!  We are at the halfway mark for Ike’s World Challenges #146 Anything Goes or Christmas in July!   My humble offering this month stars the total cuties Corner Xmas Dog and Kitty and they are ready for Santa to arrive!

I made a sort of gatefold card with red cardstock and Christmas papers.  I colored up the sweeties with Spectrum Noir markers then fussy cut out.  The sentiment was typed up in Photoshop.  I added a few gems for some sparkle and fun!
I do hope you will come play with us this month!  We don't care which theme you choose....Christmas, Halloween, Anything your heart desires!  Just get crafty and let us see your projects!  P.S. The more you enter the more time I get to spend under the AC visiting your blogs and that is a good thing! 😋

 






No comments:

Post a Comment