My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, July 22, 2021

July 22 Christmas in July Blog Hop with Leigh!

 I found this cute little Christmas stamp set on Etsy at YupiYeiGraphics.   I copied a few of the images on some cardstock, colored them up and fussy cut.  The papers are from a set gifted me by Gwyneth years ago and I think about her kindness each time I see these lovely papers!

The backdrop is from Pixabay (I want to say Pexels) and I just dropped my card on top of the lovely Christmas craft table!  The heart is cut from another piece of the papers and I tried a lot of faux stitching but Susan definitely is the pro!  I don't know how she makes me think every hop that I can pull off the stitching!😋  Also not sure how I am editing every yellow colored paper I own in this retina burning glow!  Grab those sunglasses and read on!😎  Actually, just need to tell you that this one is going to the Christmas in July Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!
And thanks once again to Susan R. for this cute challenge I keep forgetting to enter!

I answered yes to the two questions about Christmas preparations and a Christmas stash AND have a ribbon on the digital image holding the ornament AND for the Double Dare I am entering this at Heart2Heart's Christmas in July.   Here is there info for this challenge!  
It is all about Christmas in July!   For this challenge they are paring up with Double Trouble and suspending the requirement to use Close To My Heart products for this challenge ONLY.





7 comments:

  1. So pleased you joined the challenge too!
    Love how you have put everything together in this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the elements to bring a holiday smile to someone's face! I like the contrast you have created with your yellow Christmas paper. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card with all the small cuts of Christmas images... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute teddy Nan, fab card!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the sweet Christmas elements you used on this sweet card. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fun and festive make Nan, love it! Thanks for playing in our Christmas in July hop!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Santa bear! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete