My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, July 24, 2021

July 24 Christmas in July Blog Hop with Leigh!

 Time for Yeti Claws to come to town!  

Yeti Wishes!
I tried my hand at paper blocking to make a nice background for a print from my Gelli plate session waaay back at the beginning of this blog hop!  Leigh's Yeti (Winter Yeti Build-A-Scene Set) is colored with Prisma colored pencils and staying warm with some accessories from A Very Yeti Christmas Add-On Set!  I also used a sign from the Yeti Senti Sign Post Add-On Set to wish all a festive Christmas in July!  Everything was fussy cut and glued on the embossed Gelli print with a final sprinkling of glitter and white confetti that I dumped all over my floor!😮  Before I get that cleaned up I am going to pop this in the Christmas in July Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  All the deets and the linky party are HERE!




2 comments:

  1. The colour scheme is lovely. A great set of elements. Yeti wishes to you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love love love this one to bits Nan! You've coloured Winter Yeti so beautifully and your make is so fun, festive and totally gorgeous! Yeti Wishes to you too, mwahh! Thanks for using LeighSBDesigns digi stamps and playing in our Christmas in July hop!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete