My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

June's Midway Post for Ike's World Challenges

 It is time for some fun and games with Ike's World Challenges #133 - R is for Round or Dots/Anything Goes. You can play the theme or as always, Anything Goes at Ike's!   I hope you all grab some crafty thingies and jump right in the middle of the fun! 
I am using the most playful, joyful Sockies!  I admit I fell under their spell right away and knew I had to "build" a home for them!  With the help of my lovely daughter,  I used a couple of images from a stock image site and she resized them up for me!   
We (by that I mean she did it 😼) added the banner with their names in Photoshop and printed a cute backdrop for them.  Alas, the backdrop image is not showing up in the main photo but I did take a pic to prove it was there!
The sun always shines for the Sockies!  Their humble home is built upon a cereal box.  And just to give you a good chuckle.....I sealed it up without adding the backdrop and had to tear it open to pop it back in!  Trials of an aging crafter!  I did so enjoy working with these wonderful images by our fabulous Ike's Art!  She always has just the right image for just about any occasion and I love working with her sooo much!  And here is proof of the box :)
I used the image Sockies by Ike's Art, Spectrum Noir markers, and some glue to make this wee little fun project!  If I had little ones about I would cut out the back and put the Sockies on pop sticks so they could stage their own productions!
Put your best sock forward and whip up a project to link up HERE at Ike's World Challenges!  We can't wait to hop by your blog and visit for a spell!  Stay safe and practice social distancing, ok?



2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - how delightful. I absolutely LUV this fabulous creation. Just brilliant !! It made me smile and I am so pleased you love the Sockies so much :-)
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for creating such wonderfulness for us all! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete