My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Day 30 Summer Buzz Blog Hop

Click on the link above or HERE to see all the details on the blog hop and then just follow a few simple rules and drop your project off so you can be in the running for some fab prizes from LeighSBDesigns!  I am sad to see day 30 roll around 😿. I have had a rip roaring good time playing with this theme and visiting so many inspiring blogs!  But it is here and I am officially ending with a sentiment I hope everyone remembers....Bee Yourself! 
This precious image is ZenBEE Oddleigh set and the sentiment is from the Oddleigh BEE set and both are by our awesome sauce hostess Leigh at LeighSBDesigns!  The sale ends in about 8 hours from now Leigh's time so run and add to your collection!  I colored her with Prismacolor colored pencils and the flowers and bees with Distress Inks and a qtip.  I used a honey comb die cut and layered it over some yellow, gold, and orange Gelatos.  I glued her directly to the page after some really bad fussy cutting and foam popped the flowers individually and the little bee by her head.  The sentiment and some of the little honey comb pieces I just glued to the back layer.   Thanks for all the hard work Leigh puts into these blog hops and for really giving us a creative outlet during these very trying times!  Hugs and love to Leigh!
P.S. I am playing sooo much Animal Crossing on the Switch my wonderful daughter bought me for my birthday!  (Giphy image)
Week 25 - Anything Goes Colouring Challenge at The Color Crazy Craft Challenge

12 comments:

  1. Love the colouring of Miss Bee...super background! See you on the next hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an amazing page, ZenBee is gorgeous! Love all the details, layering and colors! What a great way to the summer buzz blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the added elements you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card you created love all the layers and colours!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my now SHE is the prettiest bee I ever did see! Oh I love her so much, all the colours and elements you used are perfect! Thank you so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns Summer BUZZ Blog Hop, you rocked it! See you for Christmas in July ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am NOT missing Christmas in July for sure! :)

      Delete
  6. Excellent colouring and I can’t see anything wrong with your fussy cutting. Love how you have done her eyes. What is Animal Crossing? I am guessing a computer game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela! Animal Crossing is a video game :) My kids insist on trying to keep me young LOL!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifully coloured card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete