My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Ike's World Challenges #132 Q is for Quartz Palette

Hi, all!  Hope all are safe and sane as we come up on the midway point of our challenge this month at Ike's World Challenges!   We are as always Anything Goes or you may go for the beautiful theme of Q is for Quartz Palette!
 I kinda played in the middle of the road this time and used the gorgeous colors of the palette with a galaxy inspired background😁.  So let's go for a spin in a UFO!  This little guy is named Arnie and he is really practicing social distancing (And good for him!  I am seeing a lot of folks who could learn from Arnie!) while sending his love to his best friend!
This delightful image is by our fabulous Ike's Art and is appropriately named "Alien Fone Home"!  Now the really awesome news is that Ike's Art is having a SALE for us for her birthday!  Did you get all of that cause even I got confused a bit!   Run, safely and without scissors, to the link and go have FUN!  So, back to Arnie....he was colored up with some Prismacolor colored pencils, fussy cut, and popped on a piece of canvas paper sporting a galaxy for him to zoom around in his spacecraft!  The sentiment is by Inkadinkado "kids quotes" and these make me smile every time I use them!  A bit of pink cardstock and we are done!
I hope you come by and play with us this month....still lots of time!  
Space love and sparkly stars to everyone!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IKE!! We love you lots and lots!

4 comments:

  1. Eeee ! That is so cool ! :-D I love the colours and such a fabulous starry background :-D
    Thank you so much for taking time to make these for me at IWC.
    I hope you and all your family are well.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, love! We are plodding along trying to keep up with the "new" normal :) Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and super cool background too - wish I could just fly off to space lol :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would be nice wouldn't it? A little dash around space? :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete