My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Ike's World Challenges #131

Hey!  Paper Piecing/Anything Goes is underway at Ike's World Challenges!  Come play with us this month!  Check out all of the fun at Ike's World Challenges and find the linky party HERE!

I must confess to playing almost nonstop "Animal Crossing New Horizons" on my birthday Switch!  It keeps my mind from wandering off into thoughts of things that are happening right now.  I find the koi on the game so pretty!   I was going through my Ike's Art images and found this adorable little fish...I call him a koi.  He is from the set "Tropical Fish" and I love him!  Paper piecing is not one of my strong points so I used a background paper that reminded me of cherry blossoms on water to hide any of my cutting and piecing mistakes 😇!  
We can't wait to visit your blogs and see your projects this month!   Remember, you can choose to paper piece or go with Anything Goes.....we are not picky at all!  Stay safe and let's send love to all those affected during these troubling times!  Hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment