My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, July 27, 2018

What does every sneaky kitty say? Gotcha!

This little kitty made me smile from the first instant I saw him!  He is the absolute poster cat for crouching down and grabbing you as you walk, talk, eat, sleep, well, you get the drift 😊.  He is called "Crouching Cat" and I can't find a link to him at Ike's Art but he was a freebie.  And speaking of freebies, did you know that every month Ike gives a fabtastic freebie at her challenge Show Us Your Pussycats Only?  Yep, she does so don't miss out on freaking awesome images by Ike herself for free each month!


I made a home for this sneaky guy on my favorite handmade paper made by taking my palette paper when I finish painting and brayering it onto cardstock.  I just typed up the word in Photoshop and he is colored with my uber cheap Soucolor alcohol markers.

Make sure you crawl/hop over to the challenge and enter your favorite kitty to the mix!


2 comments:

  1. Such a great card. I think your background is wonderful - such a clever idea. Thank you for using one of my kitties and for purring over to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete