My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, July 30, 2018

Ike's Fan Group Progessive Challenge

I have been wanting to really sit down and work with watercolors but alas I have kept putting it off again and again.  That of course did not stop me from using watercolors for my background of the terrifically cute "The Tea Party" image by Ike's Art! 😉  This is Challenge #5 for July and it works like this:  buy your first image then get next months free when you produce a finished project.  I have been kinda stuck on cards lately and that is not my strongest thing to be stuck on!  I love mixed media and art journaling but time has been sooo off for me this whole year that I have taken to doing what I think I can definitely get finished on time!  But for this fun challenge I just played with some watercolors....most of which were not very good quality which explains my not so brilliant blue sky! but play I did and have fun I did, too!


I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and cut it out in a rectangle shape to glue on the watercolor paper.  Then water and brushes and some watercolors splashed around 😁

I am as always sliding in at the last minute but you can join our Fan Group and start playing in August!  Perfect timing for YOU!




4 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that is so cool how you made this into a scenic painting. Excellent :-) Thank you very much for using my image and for playing along in the Challenge. I am glad you got to play with your watercolours.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete