My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, July 27, 2018

Time to Move On

I am moving my main posts from my blog "Deep into the Darkness Peering" to here for several reasons.  I find myself no longer feeling that my creative side is strictly on the darker side.  That doesn't mean I don't look forward to Halloween and dear Poe's celebration in January with giddy excitement!  Not at all and I still like to trip the creeptastic realm like any ghoulfriend does.  I do find myself drawn more towards bright colors and cheerful images though quiet a lot lately.  Maybe my advanced age has something to do with it?? ;)   So with a fond farewell to my old blog I now want to work on this blog and be creative and happy here!  Dance the light fantastic with me on this latest journey of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment