My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, July 27, 2018

Santa Paws Season's Greetings!

We are celebrating Christmas in July at LeighSBDesigns with wonderful savings on Leigh's gorgeous Christmas images through the end of the month and some wonderful inspiration from my talented friends!  We will be posting on the LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog so grab a sleigh and some hot cocoa (yikes! did I say "hot"??  Here in south Mississippi we are smothering it is so hot and humid!) and visit us!  I love the oh so cute "Santa Paws" and he is such a delight to color up!  He is a must have staple for holiday card making so make sure you pick him up while he is on sale. 😉


I colored him with my ever so cheap set of Soucolor alcohol markers.  I have been enjoying them so much more than my Spectrum Noir markers!  I stencil in the star and its trail with pine needles Distress ink then quickly dusted green Perfect Pearls onto the damp ink.  The papers were all from my stash from several years ago.  The sentiment was from the same paper pack; I just die cut the rectangle over the phrase I wanted.

Santa Paws sends his Season's greetings to you with a reminder that Christmas is only 5 months away!  And he hopes you will take the time to check out the Inspiration Blog because he and I know some awesome projects that will be posted by Val and Leigh!  Wink, wink 😜 but you didn't hear it from me!

Thanks for stopping as I launch my home spot here from now on!




1 comment:

  1. Super cool colouring on the kitty. Such a great image :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete