My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, May 5, 2023

Most Magical Time of the Year May Challenge with Mirtillamente!

 Welcome to my project for the Most Magical Time of the Year challenge for May!  We will now be an Anything Halloween or Christmas Goes challenge!  So bust out those haunting Halloween stamps and charming Christmas images and come play along with us!

Our FaBOOlous sponsor this month is Mirtillamente Craft Store!  I am so glad I was introduced to Mirtillamente’s awesome designs!  They always make me smile!

I used the delicious image Christmas Sweets this time!  Since I am still basically bed bound with a broken leg I have been enjoying creating with Procreate on my iPad.  I colored up this yummy scene in Procreate and added some Christmas lights an ornament and a candy cane for embellies!  I used some candy cane digital paper for my back layer.  Both the paper and embellishments are from Creative Fabrica.  So you decide if you want to spook us or give us Christmas fantasies and get busy creating!  You can even do both!  We love to visit your blog twice and see you projects!  




2 comments: