My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, May 1, 2023

May 1st The Outlawz Monday Greetings with Fred She Said Designs!

Our challenge this time is to use a Celebrate Greeting (non-holiday) with an optional twist to add a flower!  Our delightful sponsor is Fred She Said Designs who very generously let us create with some awesome image sets!  A huge thank you to Fred She Said Designs! 

I had a blast playing with Smelling the Cherry Blossoms Set which included the cherry blossoms in .jpeg and .png!   You know how much I love cherry blossoms so what better celebration than cherry blossom season in Japan!  I colored up the super cute little girl in Procreate before printing her out and also printed out some pink cherry blossoms in various sizes.  I made my background paper using those amazing cherry blossoms in Photoshop!  The senti is from Crafter's Square!  I popped the blossoms and senti up on foam dots for some added dimension!  My photo skills are sad at the best of times but trying to stay stable on crutches and take a photo was just too much for me!  😞   But not even my photography skills could make this little image less cheery and gorgeous!  Now come on and play with us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenges for May and please make sure you use our required greeting so you can win!



No comments:

Post a Comment