My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge with Fred She Said at The Outlawz!

Time for another Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge and our inspiration comes from:

We are sponsored this time by Fred She Said!  Thanks so much to them for their support!

I used Dancing Penguin (colored) and cut with a circle die.  I cut the letters for HELLO using the sentiment from the die cut and red glitter cardstock.  I stamped the bottom senti with a Crafter’s Companion stamp.  I also fussy cut the head and hat from a second copy of the image and popped on with foam dots and popped the whole circle on with foam dots, too! I was inspired by the line “I carve in cursive with my feet” because this little penguin looks like he is skating along!  Come join us at The Outlawz Sunday Song and Rhyme Challenge!


 

3 comments: