My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, February 6, 2023

February 6th The Outlawz Monday Greetings with Wink Wink Ink!

 It's time for The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge for February with our amazing sponsor Wink Wink Ink!  A big thank you for their support!  Our greeting this month is Mermaid (or Ocean) Greetings with an optional twist to add a fish or shell!  Great fun for all!


A triple diamond point card using a tutorial by Iced Images Youtube!
A second view to show the diamond points in action! :)  I used Kitty Note by Wink Wink Ink and used the colored versions because it was so darn cute!  I used some water feeling paper from a stack I have and layered some lighter gray on top.  I wrote Best Fishes on the envelope for the ocean greeting!  I also added some postmark stamps I had for ages that the tag on the plastic had torn off so I only know it has a large H possibly for the maker?  They gave it that sense of real mail from this delightful kitty!  I do hope you will come play with us this month!  Just remember to use the required greeting Mermaid (or Ocean) even kitty "best fishes" fit! with the optional twist to add fish or shells!  I was going to add some tiny stamped fish but they had swam away sadly!








4 comments: