My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, February 5, 2023

February 5th The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge!

 Jumping right into our poem for this challenge's inspiration:

I was inspired by the first line about the lonely cloud and the fourth line about golden daffodils.  
I colored Japanese Clouds by LeighSBDesigns and colored the sky blue in Photoshop adding to a bottom layer of the same blue.  Then I added the daffodil image from Koelsch Art Etsy and created a sentiment in Photoshop.  I always enjoying working with Japanese Clouds and the daffodil image just seem to go so well with the clouds.  Please make sure to tell us what inspired you from the poem!  We look forward to seeing you at The Outlawz Sunday Song and Rhyme Challenge!








1 comment:

  1. LOve the beautiful daffodils against the cloudy sky -great inspiration from the poem
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete