My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, June 24, 2022

Last Day of Egyptian Wonder Challenge

 Just got back home after a quick trip to Gulfshores and Dauphin Island, Alabama, where we stayed at the Malaga Inn which is supposedly haunted!  Am I a believer in ghosts after the experience?  Nah😎. It was a beautiful old former home of two brothers in shipping who married sisters before the Civil War and built mirror town homes for their brides in Mobile.  Now I am sliding in with my second project for the June challenge at LeighSBDesigns!




I used the fantastic new Egyptian Wonder 3D Pyramid Make-a-Card SVG Cutz Set by LeighSBDesigns!  I also used the Hieroglyphics Background and inked with Distress Inks to cut my top layers out.  I also used some papers from the Egyptian Enigma Papers by Rosie’s Designs Etsy.  I decorated the inside of my card with fussy cut sections from the Hieroglyphics Background and sentiments from the Egyptian Wonder Senties Set.  The colors are true on the last three photos; I haven’t a clue what’s up on the top one!  Time to wind up Challenge #6 Egyptian Wonder at LeighSBDesigns!



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous pyramid card and love all the Egyptian images Oooh a haunted Inn I am a believer in ghosts as had quite a few experiences as had my Daughter
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This inn was really seeped in history and had an underground tunnel that was used in the Civil War for getting troops and supplies into Mobile. It was very interesting! Thanks for stopping by! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Pyramid card Nan! Oooo a haunted in, sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING, absolutely stunning Nan, I love it! Thanks for coming to play in LeighSBDesigns Egyptian Wonder Challenge with this beauty and for using my designs!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete