My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, July 1, 2022

July The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge!

July is here and it is so hot outside! Yikes!  The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge is up and running in the Facebook group!   We are doing some renovating on our site as we go to Blogger for our challenges so stay tuned as we open our doors in August!  The Progressive challenge image for this month is provided by The Paper Shelter and is the Funny Sunflower!  Thanks to The Paper Shelter for this adorable image and sponsoring this month's challenge!


I used the colored version of this cute image and printed two copies.  I fussy cut the first one then fussy cut the butterfly, ladybug and snail to pop on top of the first layer with glue and pop dots for the center of the sunflower!  I edged the image with a black colored pencil and stamped the sentiment (from my stash) in black.  I inked the edges of the both of the background papers with Distress Ink.




No comments:

Post a Comment