My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, July 1, 2022

Christmas in July at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!

Ah, the thought of crisp cool days (I am deliberately not thinking of those still very warm humid days!) and Christmas songs in the air make me giddy with glee!  At my age I can't really want to rush through any months as I am savoring each moment but I love Christmas and love snow so this month's theme was a delight!  Which brings me to my point!  The theme for July at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges is Christmas in July! 

I used the wonderful Christmas Post Box image by our fantastic sponsor this month, SheepskiDesigns!  A big thank you to them for sponsoring us and giving us these utterly delightful designs to work with!
I colored the image with colored pencils and fussy cut out.  I took a Gelli print paper and used a embossing folder that had holiday words to emboss it.  The fussy cut image was popped on that with foam dots.  The base layer is kraft paper with a ribbon run round it and tied in a bow.  I used a piece of distressed snowflake paper with random numbers counting down to Christmas and attached it to the kraft paper.  We do hope you will come play with us this month at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges where the theme is Christmas with an optional twist to add a dragonfly to win the Dragonfly Award!  Come check all the fun out!






No comments:

Post a Comment