My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Challenge: Oct. 30th the 31 Days of Halloween πŸŽƒ 2021

 It is official!  My Cricut and I are on a break!!  Things were said today that need time to be forgotten on my side and things were DONE that need to be forgotten by the Cricut!  But not to be defeated I pulled myself together and came up with this little 5 x 7 inch canvas!

_
I painted a very basic background for the Skeleton Cat Lace SVG Cutz and the Wicked Moon Furness Forestscape pieces I cut out from a printed page that I colored in Procreate. Both fantastic designs by LeighSBDesigns!  I wanted my kitty to be brave hence the sentiment which I typed up in Procreate and inked up with carved pumpkin Distress Ink.  This one goes to the challenge portion of the 31 Days of Halloween Hop + Challenge hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  The linky party and details are HERE!

Check out Leigh’s new  A Charming Christmas Winter 2021 Collection!  A sneak peek video is HERE!

The Countdown to Halloween, 2021 is HERE!

  

5 comments:

  1. Spooktacular canvas, love it!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks fab. Don't you hate it when you are let down by technology/machinery and they will not bend to your will lol. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Happy Day 30 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the challenge part of the spooktivities with your drop dead gorgeous make, love the Ghostbusters quote and adore how you used my designs, thanks so much using them today and all month long and thanks for playing along with us and hope to see you for November's Falling into Winter Hop+Challenge starting Nov 5th! I hope things settle down with that pesky Cricut...I do love my Silhouette Cameo, just saying LOL ;0)
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete