My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Challenge: Oct. 21st The 31 Days of Halloween, 2021

 Wee Hee!  What another fun day or night ;) having fun with some of Leigh's faBOOlous designs!  I am trying to make myself regularly work in one of my many almost empty journals!  It is something I seem to just not do most of the time but not tonight!

I started with a page that had literally gobs of acrylic paint here and there and topped it with Gelatos (another forgotten ingredient rarely used!).  I used the negative cut from the bats from the Gothic Nightmare Catcher to stamp black soot Distress Ink to make some bats!  I colored the Wicked Witch Robed Hand digi with Copics and fussy cut.  The Cricut did the work for the Poison Apple Colourize It SVG Cutz Set!  I save most all of my negative cuts and extra cuts from the Cricut so I had the Enchanted Moon from the Once Upon a Moonlit Night Colourize It SVG Cutz Set.  All I needed was the lime back circle so I cheated and cut it out by hand so it is a bit wonky!  The sentiments came with the Wicked Witch Robed Hand + Senti Set Digi and Poison Apple Saying Set Digi.  I used Pitt Big Brush Artist pen to edge things and give it a bit of depth and some stitching! (Susan R., you still rule at stitching and doodling! 👻)

LeighSBDesigns has a huge sale and the wonderful new Halloween Collection HERE!

I am a crypt keeper for the Countdown to Halloween, 2021!  Go by and leave some love for the hosts of this SPOOKtacular Halloween tradition!



8 comments:

  1. Awesome and Spooktacular, love everything you used!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nan!
    I love the colours you have used in this - is that neon paint?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's one of my Gelatos but it was glaringly bright and I had to tone it down in the other places I used it. For the moon I thought bright would be alright! Thanks, Susan!

      Delete
  3. This is a Spooktacular page! Loving the colors and the design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh I love this one too, love the apple with the hand and all those bats in the background. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 21 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the challenge part of the spooktivities with your drop dead gorgeous journal page which you knocked out of the park! This is spooktacular Nan, all the colour, background mood, all the image elements create such a dramatic page! Thank you for using LeighSBDesigns SVG Cutz and digi stamps!!!!!!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete