My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Challenge: Oct. 28th The 31 Days of Halloween, 2021

I have to admit when I saw the sentiments I used tonight with the cats; I thought about cats and 9 lives and maybe normal 3 cats ago that way.  Then I saw Leigh's post with these and it made much more sense to me that the person/witch was probably normal 3 cats ago!!!๐Ÿ˜ผ  Cats are such complex creatures!!!


I never through away any left over pieces after assembling a SVG so thanks to that I had extra kitties (thanks Susan R. again for the stacked cats) and two parts of the Wicked Moon for a hanger!  This one is off the 31 Days of Halloween Blog + Challenge hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are HERE! 

This also is going to the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop hosted by Janis at Her Peaceful Garden!  Leigh and Ike are two of the fab sponsors for this hop!  Thanks for all the lovely comments and hellos from the blog hop participants!  I am playing catch up commenting but I will get there!

I am also entering this at Ike's SUYP Cat Lovers' Challenge #71





21 comments:

  1. Awesome designs and colors! Great sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous designs! The background color is great to pop up those black images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hanging card is such a great idea! Love the spooky cats and fabulous witch! Great scenes on both sides!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great silhouettes against the pop of colour! Fabulous placement around in a circle, Happy hopping from Cat Lovers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waving hi from the Cat Lovers Hop! Wow, super cool project! Love the images and what a clever idea to create a hanging card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nan, I adore your 'hanging flip card' !! Having added my granddaughter's 4 cats to my own 3 for 8 months of this past year, I completely understand the idea of having been normal 3 cats ago. lol Most of my family thinks I'm a crazy cat lady when I have only three. Waving hello again from the Cat Lovers Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Hop Cat Lovers! I love your project, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the name you made up. It's very cute too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great design; I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so unique and spooky! Love the flip design and spooky atmosphere, combined with a humorous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Halloween decoration. Love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both sides to this Nan, love the sentiment!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha this is great. I also have three cats, so nuff said lol. Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is fabulous!
    Hello from Cat Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous hanging silhouette card, Nan. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Day 28 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your spooktacularly purrtastic make, I love how you used my designs, thanks for using them and thanks for playing along with us and hope to see you for November's Falling into Winter Hop+Challenge starting Nov 5th!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both side are gorgeous, beautiful silhouettes against the green, the moon as a hanger, and sayings makes it an awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! That is so creative! I love that you made it a hanging piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A hanging flip card...what a great design idea!! This turned out awesome and verrrrry spooky. I sure do hear you on playing catch-up on commenting. I am only a little over halfway through our wonderful list of projects. BUT I WILL get there, too! :)
    Thank you so much for all your great participation in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing creations. The green background really sets everything off. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Also visiting from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete