My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June's Challenge at VivaLasVegas Stamps Blog

I chose to use the color scheme from the challenge for my piece.  I sprayed DecoArt paints from
media sampler kit on plastic and sponged up and then sponged onto sketch paper.  When dry I stamped the  adorable chick on a egg with the sentiment stamp "Bet you wish you were here!".  These were included in my pound of rubber bought last week during the sale!  And I received 92 stamps in my pound, I was thrilled!  The "RUSH" and  "First Class Mail" also came in my pound!  Inked the edges with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and adhered to a piece of thicker paper.  Also added some air dry clay flowers that were sprayed with same inks.


Check out July's challenge at VivalasVegas Stamps Blog!  And Happy Crafting!

I am entering this in June's VivalasVegas Stamps Challenge Blog using colors from the inspiration piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment