My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Hoping I Made the Deadline For DominaArt!!

This is a short quick post to tell you I am hurrying to enter DominoArt again before the deadline!  The theme is anything goes and I used a Jenga game piece saved from knawing by my pup!  I made this in my beloved Finnabair style with my new DecoArt media sampler kit I got this week!  I stamped a VivaLasVegas sentiment on it "Exit Stage Left" because I always say that and it was a new stamp, too!  May update photos with different ink pad color so it will show up but for now here it is!


Love VivaLasVegas stamp "Exit Stage Left" needed a good white ink though! ugh!


See the chew marks! LOL!

I am entering this at DominoArt's Challenge #14 Anything Goes!  Come play there just take a game piece and alter it! So much fun!
I am also entering this in the June VivaLasVegas Stamps Challenge Blog using colors, birds (in  cage on top of piece)

Happy Crafting!!

Oops! I didn't make it! New challenge any game piece Christmas or Creepmas!! Let challenge #15 begin!! Christmas/Creepmas in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment